The company agent Japan taiping chemical high dispersion pigment.
Product name: pre-dispersed pigment color sheet, functional micro powder pigment color sheet
This product is prepared by dispersing pigment, CAB and plasticizer.
Average particle size :118nm, gloss :115.6%, light penetration :86.13%
1. Cost saving, this product is a highly dispersive pigment, no need to disperse and grind again in use, and it can be dissolved and measured directly.
2. This product is a highly dispersive pigment with excellent transparency and glossiness, which can be used in the production of high-quality paint or ink without blocking the nozzle.
3. The product is flake, and there is no problem of fly powder and viscosity of the paste in the process of use.
4. The coating transparency, gloss, pick up, coloring and other aspects of the performance are quite significant.
1. High quality inks and inks can be produced, and pigments can be distributed in a highly uniform manner without clogging the nozzle.
2. The pigment is highly dispersed, and the gloss, transparency, color and coloring power are greatly improved. It can be used in outdoor advertising, beverage packaging, food packaging, outdoor advertising billboard, light box, etc.
3. Can be used in electronic products, such as mobile phones, computers, home appliances, 3G products and other surface coatings, to improve the gloss.
1. When the base material is plastic products
Generally speaking, it is better to use the mixed solvent with low solubility. If the solvent with high solubility is used, there may be bottom biting (chemical cracking) phenomenon.
After the solvent is mixed, slowly add the color sheet while stirring, and stir the solution for 4-5 hours (rotation speed is about 1500rpm). After the color sheet is completely dissolved, the base solution is completed.
Finally, add solvent, resin, additives in the paint, adjust to the appropriate pigment concentration.
2. When the base material is metal products
Different from plastic products, high solubility solvent can be used at this time, ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetone, MEK, MIBK and other widely used.
The other steps are the same as the plastic substrate. The total amount of color sheet after stirring is about 15-20% of the total amount of solvent.
In order to maximize the transparency of the color, gloss, brightness and other advantages are reflected, please adjust the proportion of resin, solvent, using a high-speed mixer to complete the dissolution.
In addition, the company can also be designated pigment for high dispersion processing.